Besides helping you to become eligible for the CDA National Credential Program, the Infant CDA certification course helps you explore your career as a childcare provider.
3812 Students Enrolled
Our Infant based CDA certification course prepares you for various roles in the space of early childhood education.
Fulfilment of the eligibility criteria for the CDA National Credential Program.
Opportunity for the early childhood care providers to demonstrate their skills, knowledge and abilities.
Get insights on concepts related to child development and learning.
The Infant CDA certification helps you start your journey as a preschool teacher, child care provider, babysitter, early childhood care educator and much more.
1. The CDA Council of Professional Recognition requires 120 hours of CDA training.
2. This 120 hours of Infant CDA training is offered by Atheneum Global.
Below mentioned is the eligibility criteria for candidates seeking CDA assessment in any of the three settings (centre-based, family child care, and home visitor)
The candidate should be 18 years of age or older
Should possess a high school diploma.
The candidate should have 480 hours of experience working with children within the past five years.
Must have 120 clock hours of formal education in child care within the past five years
Candidates applying for a Bilingual Endorsement must meet the above requirements. Additionally they should be able to speak, write, and read well enough in both English and another intended language to understand and be understood by both children and adults.
It is necessary for all candidates to identify an appropriate setting where they can be observed working as the lead caregiver.
Atheneum Global offers a 120 hours CDA credential training program on its training platform. Participants who successfully clear this certification program can then apply directly to the CDA Council to kickstart the formal endorsement process. If the candidate is short of the required 480 hours of experience in working with children, we organise suitable internships for them to become eligible for the CDA qualification.
The course fee for Infant CDA certification is Rs 9500 for Indian citizens and $150 for international students.
All transactions are done online and are easy.
You can even pay in installments.
CDAs work to foster kids. In this position, you will be working towards developing the children emotionally, mentally and socially.
120 hours of training is required to be documented, with no less than 10 hours in duration in each of the following areas of content:
1. Planning a safe and healthy learning environment
2. Advancing children's physical and intellectual development
3. Supporting children's social and emotional development
4. Building productive relationships with families
5. Managing an effective program operation
6. Maintaining a commitment to professionalism
7. Observing and recording children's behaviour
8. Understanding principles of child development and learning
The students are awarded the CDA Certificate by the Council for Professional Recognition.
1. The enrollment process of Infant CDA Certification is simple and all your payments and transactions are done online.
2. Our online transaction processes are safe and secure and you can pay using any of the reliable platforms like BHIM UPI, PayPal or debit/credit cards according to your convenience.
1. Candidates that are seeking a CDA assessment are expected to have 480 hours of experience working with children within the past five years.
2. If the candidate lacks the required 480 hours of experience, we organise suitable internships for candidates to help them become eligible for the CDA qualification.
Share this Course
Below mentioned points will help you understand the reasons to choose Atheneum Global for your Infant CDA certification
Reinforce your commitment to early childhood education
Get insights on developmentally appropriate practices for kids.
Better growth opportunities and contributes to career advancement.
As it is an online course, you can study from anywhere at any time at your own pace.
How our students feel Learning with Athenium is fun and addictive. Earn points for What do you mean by?
Expedite your career with the online Infant CDA certification course. Find more about how this can help you with a stable teaching career.
Our Infant CDA certification course equips you with the necessary skills, knowledge and techniques to further your career development. Choose Atheneum Global because
Our course is highly competitive and budget-friendly.
Access the course form anywhere and at any time.
The word 'online' is not present on the certificate.
Atheneum Global is internationally recognized and accepted. Our online teacher training courses help our students land the best jobs in the field of education.
STAY UPDATED WITH US
Learning with Athenium is fun and addictive. Earn points for correct answers and race with others.
Atheneum Global Teacher Training College is a highly-acclaimed course provider for aspirants and working professionals with a variety of world-class teacher training courses at the push of a mouse.
© Copyright 2021 by Atheneum Global